Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Senior year...Prologue!!


A couple of years ago, I first watched my now favorite movie “Julie & Julia”. I was so inspired by the lead character “Julie” I decided to start a new blog where I write regularly. It took me a while thinking what I should be writing about till I decided on “Happiness”; in other words, I decided to write about my journey of pursuing happiness. I turned my computer on, took a deep breath & inaugurated a new blog entitled “The Happiness Project”. The funny thing is, if you checked that blog right now, in case it’s still valid, you’d find nothing but a small intro!! You know why?! Cause simply I wrote nothing but this small intro. I was so taken away by this ongoing vortex of life I couldn’t really stick to the project I excitedly embarked on.
A couple of days ago, I accidently found Julie & Julia showing on TV & I don’t have to say that the excitement was aroused all over again but this time it was pretty different. This time I didn’t think about starting a whole new blog or anything; I just thought about the idea of being committed to writing regularly about something, well, about my life mainly. 
 “But what is so interesting about my life i could write about?!” I bemusedly wondered. And then…EUREKA!! I should write about my senior year, yes I should!! Senior year is some sort of a milestone in everybody’s life. I mean, senior year is the gate to real life with all its hustle & bustle; all we have to do is just cross that gate. Of course, it’s not as easy as it sounds especially for me. And that’s why I decided I should write about it; about me crossing the gate…The gate to real life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment